Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
About the job:
Join us as we pursue our mission to help the world find meaning through better search. People at Vectara are passionate about helping customers take advantage of breakthroughs in applied AI to discover and learn more about their business and the world around them. Our team is a group of unquestionable all-stars in their respective fields of computer science and business.
We’re looking to bring on a product manager to help define and execute on a successful user journey: from onboarding to corpus creation and searching. You’ll help define how the user interface should look and feel and will prototype and rapidly iterate on new designs, and craft and test hypotheses on optimizing that user experience.
- Build an understanding of the user journey and uncover friction points for onboarding.
- Rapidly prototype user interface improvements to drive adoption of key features in the product.
- Work with engineering to prioritize any testing infrastructure and implement user experience optimizations that are demonstrated to work.
- Building out reporting/analytics dashboards to quantify the user journey.
- Communicating the outcomes of these to stakeholders.
- Drive internal enablement of new/improved user experience features.
- Demonstrated strong sense of visual design
- Experience with UI prototyping tools such as Figma, InVision, or others
- Analytical mind and experience working with user-focused metrics/analytics products (Google Analytics, SQL, and/or others) to test hypotheses
- Prior experience working in a growth or UI-focused product management function strongly preferred
Vectara welcomes all. We value the collective wisdom of people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Vectara has a positive and supportive culture—we look for people who are inventive and work to be a little better every single day. We seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, curious. After all, we are on a mission to find meaning.
Perks and Benefits:
100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision begins on your first day! Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA). Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, and company rest days. Professional development and training opportunities. Company virtual happy hours and fun team-building activities and more.