Head of Revenue Enablement
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! Today we are a +250-person company having recently closed our Series C investment round of $90m from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 We are officially a Unicorn company!!!🦄🎉 Not sure what we’re talking about? Check out our brand video that explains what we’re doing at Synthesia in a way that even our grandparents *kind of * understand what this AI video stuff is all about!
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
As the Head of Revenue Enablement, you would be central in articulating our value proposition and potential to revolutionize content creation worldwide.
This position is about empowering, supporting, and coaching revenue teams by finding the best strategies, tools, and processes to enable teams to achieve their strategic initiatives. Your unwavering dedication to optimizing workflows and enhancing team performance would be the driving force behind revenue growth.
Recognizing that success in revenue generation is a team effort, you would be expected to nurture the talents and skills of our sales and marketing professionals.
- Sales Enablement: Developing and implementing strategies, tools, and processes to empower the sales team to perform at their best. This includes providing training, coaching, and resources to enhance their selling skills, product knowledge, and understanding of customer needs.
- Content and Asset Management: Overseeing the creation, organization, and distribution of sales and marketing collateral, ensuring that the teams have access to up-to-date and relevant materials.
- Sales Process Optimization: Collaborating with sales leaders to refine and optimize the sales process, including lead generation, qualification, and closing techniques, to drive revenue growth.
- Alignment with Marketing: Ensuring close alignment and collaboration between the sales and marketing teams, including shared goals, messaging consistency, and lead generation strategies.
- Training and Development: Developing training programs for all revenue-generating teams to enhance their skills, product knowledge, and understanding of customer needs.
- Product Enablement: Develop a deep understanding of our products, features, and services. Collaborate with other teams to ensure comprehensive knowledge and effective communication of product capabilities. Lead product enablement efforts, training commercial-facing teams on how to integrate new features, products, and services into their sales processes.
- You’re a passionate and authentic leader aligned with the Synthesia values.
- You’ve experience in managing a team in a B2B SaaS and/or a high-growth start-up environment.
- You’ve strong interpersonal skills and experience networking inside a company, to create relationships that have had a positive impact on revenue teams.
- You’ve a proven track record of translating strategic initiatives into impactful results.
- You’ve experience and understanding of what it takes to develop and facilitate enablement training for various levels of seniority both in-person and remotely.
- You are an excellent communicator when presenting to a commercial audience and executives.
- You are analytical and data-driven thinker that can articulate the customers point of view to the rest of the organisation in a clear and concise manner.
- You’re comfortable making strategic trade-offs, and have a history of successful decision-making. You can disagree but commit.
At Synthesia we expect everyone to...
- Be an owner.
- Focus on outcomes over Inputs and Plans
- Make the journey fun
- Default to simple.
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer...
💸 A competitive salary + stock options in our fast-growing Series C start-up.
🍼 Paid parental leave.
🏝 25 days of annual leave + public holidays in the country where you are based.
🚲 Cycle to work scheme (London).
🥳 Regular socials and company retreats + free office snacks and regular tasty lunches!
🤩 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000 USD.
👉 A generous referral scheme.
🧓 Pension contribution/salary sacrifice.
💻 A brand new computer + monitor and an additional home office set-up budget.
🚀 A huge opportunity for career growth as you’ll help shape a market-defining product.
✨ We will always take hustle and ambition over grades and have structured our interview process to reflect this.
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company, COME JOIN US! 😊
☮️ Synthesia is fully committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Our ambition is to have an environment that is equitable, diverse and inclusive for all our employees now and in the future.
We believe that everyone at Synthesia is equally important, that we should celebrate diversity and the value it brings, and that everyone should feel they belong. We want to be a business that champions equality and an inclusive culture; where there are no barriers to colleagues realising their potential; and where every individual feels valued, respected and accepted. 🏳️🌈