Director of Marketing Operations
We’re on a mission to democratize AI by building the definitive AI data development platform. The AI landscape has gone through incredible change between 2016, when Snorkel started as a research project in the Stanford AI Lab, to the generative AI breakthroughs of today. But one thing has remained constant: the data you use to build AI is the key to achieving differentiation, high performance, and production-ready systems. We work with some of the world’s largest organizations to empower scientists, engineers, financial experts, product creators, journalists, and more to build custom AI with their data faster than ever before. Excited to help us redefine how AI is built? Apply to be the newest Snorkeler!
About Snorkel AI
2024 will be the year that flashy LLM demos move to actual production applications that improve business outcomes. This is more challenging than many had originally thought.
Snorkel AI offers an AI data development platform called Snorkel Flow that lets enterprises like Wayfair, Georgetown University and Memorial Sloan Kettering dramatically improve time to production and quality of AI results. Our customers include many of the F100 and leading research teams rely on Snorkel Flow to make their innovative AI ideas a business reality.
We are in it to win it. This team is made up of world class players who are committed to making Snorkel AI an icon of technology. We are growing fast and looking for people who want to work hard, have fun and define the future of AI.
About the Role
Snorkel AI is seeking a growth oriented leader to build a world class marketing operations team. This role will report directly to our Chief Marketing Officer and will be responsible for growing company revenue by improving marketing contribution through ABM, automation, data insights and strong partnership with sales leadership. This role will also be responsible for implementing best practices, streamlining workflows, and building a global marketing team. The ideal candidate will be able to share past successes with ABM (ideally using 6Sense), finding success in growth stage B2B companies, and building strong relationships across marketing, sales and finance.
This role is hybrid and will require in-person working in our NYC office. The pay range for this role is between $175,000 and $230,000.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with marketing and sales leadership on annual planning, company and team goals and methodology for tracking progress against targets.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing operations strategy that builds a foundation for growth in both new sales channels and geographic markets.
Marketing Technology Management:
- Oversee the selection, implementation, optimization, and integration of marketing technologies (eg. CRM systems, marketing automation, analytics tools, etc.) to streamline operations and maximize efficiency.
- Audit and implement data privacy policies. Build a playbook for a cookieless website.
- Document playbooks and best practices for martech stack.
- Identify new opportunities for competitive advantage through our martech stack.
- Manage relationships with technology vendors, including regular audits of usage and costs.
- Understand and document buyer journey; identify where marketing can have the most impact from acquisition to expansion.
- Help the team build operational discipline - from leveraging project management tools, to strong planning cadences, standardized reporting and templatized marketing playbooks.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Working with CMO, CRO, CFO and RevOps team, establish metrics, KPIs, and dashboards to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Create process and cadence to measure marketing performance and provide useful insights and recommendations for optimizing marketing efforts/strategies.
- Set repeatable process for ensuring database quality and mailability.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing operations, ideally in growth stage, with minimum 5+ years of People Management experience.
- Advanced skills with Marketo, 6Sense and Salesforce
- Demonstrated leadership experience in building a strong reporting and analytics function within GTM.
- Excellent time management skills; knowing when to say yes and when to say no.