Senior GTM Recruiter
As a Senior GTM Recruiter at Snorkel AI, you will play an instrumental role in scaling our dynamic GTM teams. Drawing from your vast experience in startup recruitment, you'll not only source and hire the brightest talent in the market but also create an unparalleled candidate experience that embodies our brand's values.
Members of our Talent team are highly intelligent, hardworking, driven, competitive, team players, coachable and know how to have fun! This is an opportunity to join a high-caliber cross-functional team on a journey to build a generational company together.
*Note: This is a temp to perm role.
- Recruiting Strategy: Develop and execute innovative recruiting strategies aimed at attracting top-tier sales talent in a highly competitive market. Own GTM sourcing to maintain a robust, consistent, and diverse candidate pipeline
- Recruiting Data: Maintain, track, and analyze the metrics that matter throughout our process - find ways to act on the data and continuously improve our speed, efficiencies and goals.
- Candidate Experience: Ensure a stellar candidate experience at every stage, reflecting the values and culture here at Snorkel. Regardless of outcome, make sure that all candidates we engage with are walking away feeling good about their interactions with Snorkel.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Partner closely with hiring managers and leaders across GTM teams, understanding the specific needs of each role and advising on hiring strategies and decisions. Challenge their thinking and push the entire team to explore new and better ways of attracting great talent here.
- Market Analysis: Keep a finger on the pulse of market trends, ensuring Snorkel remains competitive and attractive to potential hires. Follow compensation, benefits and general talent trends, and share those insights with the People leadership team.
- Networking & Relationship Building: Represent Snorkel at industry events, fostering relationships with potential candidates and building a robust talent pipeline.
- Interview Process Management: Coordinate interviews (and partner with our coordination team), provide feedback, and ensure swift communication between candidates and hiring teams. Regularly evaluate the efficacy and effectiveness of the GTM recruiting process and drive operational improvements
- Onboarding and Immigration Support: Collaborate with the People and Sales teams to ensure a seamless transition for new hires.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- 6+ years of recruitment experience, with a focus on sales roles in technology startups.
- Demonstrable success in recruiting for high-growth, fast-paced startup environments.
- Proven ability to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Adept at using various recruitment tools and platforms (preferably Greenhouse, ModernLoop and Gem)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, blending professionalism with a friendly tone
- Ability to build trust and forge strong relationships, which leads to a comfort in coaching/pushing on hiring managers.
- A deep understanding of the sales role in tech startups and the unique challenges and opportunities it presents.
- Passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
The salary range for our preferred locations of Bay Area & New York is $140-200K.