As the recruiting coordinator at Snorkel AI, you will be a critical point of contact and a part of the candidate experience as we recruit our newest teammates. As a compassionate team player, you are deeply committed to ensuring a smooth interviewing experience in a startup environment. You are agile, creative, and eager to learn about the business and communicate this to candidates. From the first encounter, you’ll have candidates excited to engage and interview with us.
Members of our Talent team are highly intelligent, hardworking, driven, competitive, team players, coachable and know how to have fun! This is an opportunity to join a high-caliber cross-functional team on a journey to build a generational company together.
- Scheduling and Coordination : Schedule and coordinate interviews for Recruiters and hiring teams in a timely manner. Create agendas for on-sites, schedule debrief meetings, collect feedback, and prepare reports as needed. Ensure smooth and efficient coordination processes that are streamlined and compliant.
- Candidate Experience: Ensure a stellar candidate experience at every stage, reflecting the values and culture here at Snorkel. Greet and support candidates during onsite and virtual interviews. Regardless of outcome, make sure that all candidates we engage with are walking away feeling good about their interactions with Snorkel.
- Relationship Building and Partnership: Partner closely with our recruiters and hiring managers and leaders across the business, understanding the specific needs of each role. Build trusted, strong relationships with Recruiting and Hiring partners.
- Metrics & Data : Own some aspects of reporting of overall recruiting metrics such as candidate experience surveys, interviewer engagement, and interviewing volume, and monitor candidate movement in our ATS (Greenhouse). Maintain data integrity in Greenhouse.
- Project Work : Support execution of projects/programs related to employer brand, candidate experience, implementation of new systems, and recruiting process improvements. Support leadership teams with interviewer training and calibration.
- Networking & Relationship Building: Represent Snorkel at industry events, fostering relationships with potential candidates and building a robust talent pipeline.
- Interview Process Management: Coordinate interviews, collect feedback, and ensure swift communication between candidates and hiring teams.
- At least a year of full-cycle talent coordination in a high-volume environment.
- You need very little hand-holding but know when to ask for help or guidance.
- Comfortable supporting both technical and non-technical candidates, and can quickly learn new roles as needed with support from our current team.
- Grit, consistency, and detail-oriented
- Work well in a small, tight team and grow with us as we grow the company.
- Adept at using various recruitment tools and platforms (preferably Greenhouse, ModernLoop and Rippling)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, blending professionalism with a friendly tone
- Ability to build trust and forge strong relationships, which leads to a comfort in coaching/pushing on hiring managers.
- Passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
The salary range for our preferred location of the Bay Area is $80-130K.