We are recruiting a high caliber product manager to join the founding product team for Snorkel Flow, the data-centric development platform for enterprise AI.
In this role, you will work cross functionally with a world class team across engineering, marketing and sales, to drive all product activities from vision to launch, including long-term product strategy, roadmapping, execution and GTM support with key internal and external customers. You will also collaborate directly with our co-founding team, sales team, and solutions engineering team to translate a deep understanding of customer use cases into winning a product strategy + execution cadence. We’re looking for strong entrepreneurial product managers who can think big and execute well in a dynamic environment.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and use-cases in the Data Science and Machine Learning domain
- Drive strategy and execution for data development platform and infrastructure
- Integrate competitive analysis, usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
- Drive a tailored and business value-aligned technology evaluation process, enabling demos and presentations for customers and field experts
- Collaborate closely with prospects, channel partners and our sales team to deliver solutions and channel feedback to inform and improve the product
- Champion creative solutions to build a process and partnership that is grounded in customer empathy, and product best practices in high-paced start-up environment
- 5+ years product management experience or related industry experience with 2+ years experience in working closely with enterprise customers and channel partners in the enterprise software industry
- Educational background in computer science or related engineering practice
- Consistent track record of delivering products with cross-functional teams - engineering, design, sales, marketing, partnerships
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills to communicate sophisticated topics to diverse set of both technical and business collaborators
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that machine learning solutions deliver successfully on business outcomes
- Experience working with Data Platforms, Machine Learning stack, and common ML deployment patterns
- Ability to connect a customer's specific business problems to Snorkel's differentiated platform and unique approach to ML development.
The salary range for our Tier 1 locations of San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles & New York is $175,000.00 - $200,000.00.