Applied Machine Learning Engineer
As an Applied Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll research and utilize established and state-of-the-art machine learning (ML) techniques to successfully deliver solutions to our customers. You'll engage new ML use cases through hands-on customer problems and help generalize learnings into the core Snorkel Flow platform. We move fast and are constantly prototyping new ways to deliver value to our customers. The road from A to B isn’t always clear-cut, and the impact of our work is global. Our team is mission-driven and customer-obsessed, and we are looking for an intellectually curious and energetic individual who can replicate this model across our ML initiatives.
- Assist customers with the delivery of a Machine Learning project from beginning to end, including business case definition and scoping, data aggregation and exploration, algorithm selection, and model deployment to deliver business impact to the organization
- Present findings and recommendations to customer stakeholders, assist with program ideation and technical program management, and brief materials.
- Design, develop, and deploy enterprise AI/ML solutions across various industries like finance, healthcare, insurance, retail and more
- Serve as the voice of our customers for new ML paradigms, data science workflows, and share customer feedback to product teams
- 5+ years of professional experience with machine learning, or 2+ years of professional experience with machine learning with an advanced degree in a relevant field
- 1+ year of professional experience working directly with external customers to scope out build machine learning models, tools, or services
- Expertise in modern machine learning frameworks and technologies (e.g. PyTorch, Transformers, Scikit-learn, NumPy, Pandas), and an obsession with thorough ML evaluation
- Experience building and maintaining large scale, production data pipelines for machine learning applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong technical communication skills
The salary range for our Tier 1 locations of San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles & New York is $140,000.00 - $200,000.00.