HR Operations Associate- on site (R2456)
People & HR, Operations
Dallas County, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
Introduction to Shield AI
Founded in 2015, Shield AI is a venture-backed defense technology company whose mission is to protect service members and civilians with intelligent systems. In pursuit of this mission, Shield AI is building the world’s best AI pilot. Its AI pilot, Hivemind, has flown a fighter jet (F-16), a vertical takeoff and landing drone (V-BAT), and a quadcopter (Nova). The company has offices in San Diego, Dallas, Washington DC and abroad. Shield AI’s products and people are currently in the field actively supporting operations with the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. allies.
The People Experience/HR Operations Associate role is a great opportunity to apply and develop your skills in a high growth tech start up with over 600+ employees. You'll have the opportunity to wear a variety of hats and assist the People Experience Operations team as we integrate newly acquired companies and grow organically into the global market.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ensure auditing and compliance with internal/external employment guidelines
- Provide exemplary customer service and support to Shield AI’s new hires and managers in the onboarding and external labor processes
- HRIS maintenance - UKGPro
- Support PX team by processing employee changes and answering Ops emails
- Answer employee questions in a friendly way, demonstrating the ability to anticipate follow-up questions or related needs
- Investigate escalated data discrepancies and provide thorough, complete information to bring resolution
- General People Experience administrative support
- Annual state and Federal reporting
- Help identify and develop automation opportunities to streamline People Experience processes
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources operations or related field
- Hands on experience with HRIS and Timekeeping systems
- Reporting and data auditing experience
- Knowledge of current employment laws and regulations
- Strong client experience skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, flexible and able to adapt to change
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of UKG Pro and Costpoint is a plus
- The ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment is preferred
- Familiarity with current employment laws and regulations
Total package details:
Regular employee positions: Salary within range listed above + Bonus + Benefits + Equity (if applicable)
Temporary employee positions: Hourly within range listed above + temporary benefits package (applicable after 60 days of employment)
*Interns/Military Fellows/Part-time not eligible for bonus, benefits or equity
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. All offers are contingent on a cleared background check.
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply now!
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.