Accounts Payable Coordinator -Temporary (R2318)
Accounting & Finance
Dallas County, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Introduction to Shield AI
Founded in 2015, Shield AI is a venture-backed defense technology company whose mission is to protect service members and civilians with intelligent systems. In pursuit of this mission, Shield AI is building the world’s best AI pilot. Its AI pilot, Hivemind, has flown a fighter jet (F-16), a vertical takeoff and landing drone (V-BAT), and a quadcopter (Nova). The company has offices in San Diego, Dallas, Washington DC and abroad. Shield AI’s products and people are currently in the field actively supporting operations with the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. allies.
As the Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will serve as a valuable representative to our internal and external customers. This is a great opportunity to flex your organizational and communication muscles.
What you'll do:
- Perform 2-way and 3-way match for coding invoices
- Work cross functionally with all departments on their PO’s, bills and payments
- Review purchase orders to ensure that coding and receivables are in place for bill entries
- Provide superior customer service to users in resolving various issues related to system and expense reporting
- Process Non-PO invoices and route for appropriate approval
- Vendor Maintenance and ensuring Vendors are setup correctly with appropriate 1099 and ACH instructions
- Identity and recommend opportunities for efficiencies
- Provide support to employees using Costpoint
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- 3-5 years of recent and relevant experience providing support task within a travel and expense environment, preferable in government contractor industry
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- At least 2 years using an ERP
- Proactive approach to problem solving, analytical mind
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Self-starter, excellent time management
- Strong computer skills, including use of the internet and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in using Costpoint
Total compensation: Salary within range listed above + Bonus + Benefits + Equity (if applicable)
*Interns/Military Fellows not eligible for bonus, benefits or equity
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. All offers are contingent on a cleared background check.
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply now!
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.