Staff Software Engineer
We're on the lookout for a Software Engineer with unique strengths and experiences. Here's what an ideal candidate might look like:
- Technical Expertise: You're deeply technical, possibly with experience in areas like 3D technology or computer vision. Familiarity with web development concepts, particularly canvas rendering, is a definitive plus. You feel at home working on intricate implementations and experimenting with advanced algorithms.
- Team Collaboration: You excel in a team setting, seamlessly integrating and driving cooperation between different units. Your combination of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills makes you a valuable asset in collaborative projects.
We appreciate diverse experiences and backgrounds, so if you resonate with elements from both profiles or lie somewhere in between, you might be the perfect fit!
Ideally you'd have:
- +5 years of software engineering experience.
- Mastery in technologies like Python, Node.js, and React.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- A history of steering tech projects from conception to triumphant execution.
Nice to haves:
- Stellar communication combined with sharp analytical thinking.
- Familiarity with tools like threejs, advanced 3D concepts, or GPU programming is a definite advantage.
Ready to become a pivotal part of AI's exciting journey? Learn more about us and if our goals resonate, let's talk!
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, Meta, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
PLEASE NOTE: We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest and sharing with our affiliates. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants’ needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data.