- Build and drive some of our most critical operational processes: the delivery of SLAs and revenue consumption for our customers
- Build and oversee levers with a relentless focus on SLA achievement and quality improvement
- Review, track and improve operational performances and be obsessed with continuous improvement
- Own day-to-day delivery, from weekly planning to executing operational and quarterly business reviews
- Oversee on-boarding and successful implementation for new accounts
- Manage the long-term health of the customer base by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concernPartner with clients to understand operational issues and advocate for their fixes with Scale engineers
- Strategically identify ways we can make customer success repeatable and solve issues for future customers
- Work directly with customer's engineering teams, answering questions and addressing issues with use of our API
- Create an effective feedback loop between the front line, product, strategy, and customers
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customers
Ideally you'd have:
- 3-5 years of total work experience, with experience in consulting or as a technical program management role in industry
- Business Analyst / Senior Associate Consultant role at a Big 3 Consulting Firm
- A technical background (education or professional experience with CS, Economics, Statistics, Engineering)
- A proven track record in B2B client facing roles and expanding client relationships
- Ability to understand the Scale API and build great relationships with technical customers
- Great cross-functional experience and collaborative ability
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- A track record of structured, analytics-driven problem solving
- A history of diligence and organization across multiple work streams
- An action-oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the scrappiness to ultimately deliver results
- Analytical, planning, and process improvement capability
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at an API technology company and/or managing technical customers using an API
- Experience with reading SQL and/or another database language
The base salary range for this full-time position in our hub locations of San Francisco, New York, or Seattle, is $127,200-$160,000. Compensation packages at Scale include base salary, equity, and benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position, determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, interview performance, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Scale employees are also granted Stock Options that are awarded upon board of director approval. You’ll also receive benefits including, but not limited to: Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, a learning and development stipend, and generous PTO. Additionally, this role may be eligible for additional benefits such as a commuter stipend.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, Meta, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
PLEASE NOTE: We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest and sharing with our affiliates. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants’ needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data.