Member of Commercial Staff, Enterprise Account Executive
Runway is a research company pioneering new tools for human imagination. Runway has been at the forefront of multi-modal AI systems ensuring that the future of content creation is accessible, controllable and empowering for creatives. Runway’s mission is to ensure that anyone anywhere can tell their stories. We believe that deep learning techniques applied to audiovisual content will forever change art, creativity, and design tools.
Runway is leading a shift to generative media that is unlocking an unprecedented level of creative potential. The invention of the camera 200 years ago forever changed our world – AI is a new kind of camera that will reshape storytelling forever and lead to full feature films that are entirely generated.
Great things come from great teams. We’d love to hear from you.
About the role
We’re looking for Commercial Staff Members to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, business folks, and more. You aren’t the typical Sales Team member, you like to think creatively and lift constraints that block imagination.
In this role you will be an early member of a fast growing commercial team. You will consult with our existing enterprise customer base as well as potential customers in driving meaningful relationships and growth. You will handle pre and post-sale work, ensuring we are always making valuable contributions for our customers and revenue to our bottom line.
Things are always moving quickly at Runway. We need team members with an agile and dynamic mentality, who are comfortable with change, and always willing to go above and beyond to ensure a job is done optimally.
What you’ll do
- Source leads and drive business from initial customer engagement to close; meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Lead and close large scale deals: build pipeline, forecast business, lead the internal team, communicate key updates, and gather competitive intelligence
- Be accountable for selling to existing customers and net new customers
- Manage relationships with our customers, providing technical guidance and technical training
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations to prospects
- Convey customer requirements, use cases, and workflows to our Product Management team
- Liaise between customers and our internal teams in order to provide the best technical support and experience
What you’ll need
- Experience selling B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of success exceeding revenue targets
- Understanding of our technical and competitive landscape
- Proven ability to lead and close large scale deals
- Ability to deliver complex information to customers in a clear and concise way
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and growing environment
- Excitement about AI and motivation to continuously learn more about this new and exciting space!
Working at Runway
We’re committed to creating a space where our employees can bring their full selves to work and have equal opportunity to succeed. So regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, origin, ability, age, veteran status, if joining this mission speaks to you, we encourage you to apply.
Keep exploring Runway: