Enterprise Account Executive (France)
Run:AI is looking for an experienced, achievement orientated, curious and confident sales professional who is a huge fan of AI.
Run.AI’s Account Executives help the biggest global enterprises transform their compute power through virtualization and optimization. We are currently at the beginning of building a team that is made up of talented individuals who are passionate about understanding complex business challenges in the world of AI and leading the customer through a value-based engagement model and providing them with a solution to increase their compute power.
- Build and execute strategic pipeline plans
- Prospect into large companies while running an efficient sales process
- Identify and build champions within target accounts to help them identify and execute transformational change within their company
- Pipeline generation within net new accounts and partners
- When structuring deals, you’ll work with key team members including Solution Engineering, Customer Success, and Product teams to ensure the long term customer success
- Developing sales plans to strategically grow and expand the accounts within the France
- Execute field marketing activities together with internal marketing team
- Initiate new cooperation within the ecosystem with the target to increase footprint and visibility
- Help building a France based partners network - enable partners to support pipeline generation and deals execution
- 5+ years of sales experience in a tech-oriented B2B SaaS company, with a proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- A bonus is knowledge of technologies like Docker, Containers and Kubernetes and background in selling to AI/HPC customers
- Be a hunter by nature in the SaaS environment
- Solid sales qualification experience (e.g. MEDDIC and CoM) utilizing a consultative mindset
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to navigate complex organizations and hierarchies, and evidence of building multiple referenceable supporters.
- Can relate technical concepts to both non-technical and technical personas
- Passionate, curious and with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Creative, “can-do” spirit, doesn't take “NO” as an answer :)
- Coachable, with a hunger to learn and develop
- Self starter who is independent and has the ability to work in a startup environment
- A true team player, with strong moral values that benefits the mutual success of the team, not the individual.
- Expect (and hopefully enjoy) frequent travel within France