Director Customer Success
Join our team as the Director of Customer Success USA, where you will lead and inspire a team of Customer Success Managers and technical Professional Services Engineers. In this role, you'll be the driving force for developing and executing strategies to ensure our customers achieve their desired outcomes, maximize their value from the Run:ai platform, and remain loyal advocates of our brand.
- Lead and manage a team of Customer Success Managers as well as technical Professional Services Engineers, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to achieve departmental goals.
- Develop and execute customer success strategies to enhance customer satisfaction, retention, and product adoption.
- Drive customer onboarding, training, and adoption processes, ensuring successful implementation and utilization of our Run:ai platform.
- Analyze customer data and metrics to identify opportunities for enhancing customer experience and satisfaction.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Product Development, and Support teams to address concerns, provide insights, and drive product enhancements based on customer feedback.
- 7+ years of experience in a customer-facing role within the SaaS industry, with at least 4 years in a leadership or managerial position.
- Proven track record of successfully managing technical teams and working with technical products / solutions.
- Technical expertise, including the ability to talk architecture, AI infrastructure, resource allocation and hardware virtualization
- Experience with technologies like Docker, Containers and Kubernetes
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data to derive actionable insights and solutions
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with strong multitasking abilities.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Support teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Familiarity of AI/ML concepts and tools
- Knowledge of deep learning, models and frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Experience working on Data science tasks and/or data science training / courses