Run:AI is bridging the gap between data science and computing infrastructure by creating a high-performance compute virtualization layer for deep learning, speeding the training of neural network models and enabling the development of large AI models. By abstracting workloads from underlying infrastructure, Run:AI creates a shared pool of resources that can be dynamically provisioned for full utilization of expensive GPU compute.
Run:AI is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Automation Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing automation solutions to improve production efficiency and reliability.
- Become an expert in Run:AI products and user scenarios and serve as the testing and automation authority of the team.
- Run, debug, and maintain test suites in Kubernetes environments.
- Investigate, analyze, and report failures while working closely with developers.
- Be the team's primary point of contact to all quality-related matters for external stakeholders in the R&D department and company.
- 4+ years experience in automating test scenarios.
- Hands on working knowledge with UI automation testing frameworks (such as Selenium, Playwright, Cypress).
- Working experience with CI/CD tools (Github Actions / CircleCI or similar).
- Familiarity with container environments and Kubernetes.
- Strong background in Quality Assurance.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.