Director, Strategic Partnerships- GSI
Director, Strategic Partnerships- GSI
In this role, you will build and drive revenue through strategic partnerships globally. This includes contributing to strategy as well as execution for maximizing revenue. The ideal candidate is an accomplished leader with a strong background in selling technology, experienced at influencing innovation with various partner types. You will have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. You can demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes.
Who We Are
Moveworks is the copilot platform for automating employee support, empowering our customer’s workforce to converse with all of their business systems through natural language. Powered by the world’s most advanced LLMs and our proprietary MoveLM models, our copilot enables users to search information, automate tasks, and create content with generative AI.
Brands such as Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks to automate L1 support, enhance the employee experience, and navigate critical business initiatives.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the 2023 Forbes Cloud 100 list as well as the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years, while also earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What You Will Do
- In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding, growing and maintaining our relationship with Global Systems Integrators & Regional System Integrators (GSIs/RSIs) acting as MSPs, consulting partners & integration partners.
- Your key KPI will be centered on deal closures - from inception to deal closure, working with account teams globally. In addition, you will be measured on your ability to execute to all partnership motions.
- Establish, manage, and support a meeting cadence to foster strong executive relationships between Moveworks & Partner teams
What You Bring To The Table
- Self starter who can execute with minimal supervision and has innate expertise in partnering.
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple partnerships end-to-end: being first point of contact, leading contractual negotiations, kick starting partnerships, developing and growing a pipeline of opportunities and successfully closing business through partners.
- Capable of cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, solution engineering, support, sales and marketing experts.
- Strong communication and relationship management skill
Nice to Have
- Federal Business and an understanding of that ecosystem
- Foundational knowledge of current AI landscape
Base Compensation Range - 196,000 - 260,000
Compensation Structure- OTE [Base Salary + Variable] + Equity
*Our compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.