Software Engineer, Fullstack
As a fullstack engineer on the web team, you will play a key role in creating the next generation of the Moveworks Enterprise Copilot ecosystem. The ability to leverage ML and Generative AI intelligence for the fullstack makes it innovative and fun! Join us, and you'll find yourself in a unique playground, working on web applications that directly impact every Moveworks customer. In other words, we needed you here yesterday!
We're crafting an enterprise-focused GAI ecosystem. You'll shape diverse functionalities, cater to various user personas, and forge a solution that meets enterprise needs. Your role spans designing hybrid conversational experiences and creating robust UI frameworks with scalable, reliable building blocks.
Who we are
Moveworks is the copilot platform for automating employee support, empowering our customer’s workforce to converse with all of their business systems through natural language. Powered by the world’s most advanced LLMs and our proprietary MoveLM models, our copilot enables users to search information, automate tasks, and create content with generative AI.
Brands such as Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks to automate L1 support, enhance the employee experience, and navigate critical business initiatives.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the 2023 Forbes Cloud 100 list as well as the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years, while also earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you will do
- Design and implement stakeholder and end-user product features using cutting-edge technical approaches to deliver business value.
- Expand the product's reach to more customers, domains, and global markets, ensuring high quality engineering implementation.
- Architect and build out Moveworks web technology stacks such as authentication, event tracking, application platform, and design systems.
- Promote best practices and standards to build modular and scalable web apps and APIs between backend services.
- Work closely with the product, ML and engineering teams to augment end-user experience, find creative solutions to fill in gaps in technology, and increase customer adoption.
- Work at a startup pace in a small company with a high degree of ownership
What you bring to the table
- BS or higher degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with a major Web UI framework (e.g. ReactJS) and experience building UI at scale
- Strong product sense and a passion for building scalable web or conversational UI products
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- A constant thirst for learning and a willingness to get out of your comfort zone
Nice to haves
- 1-2 years of previous professional experience in building complex web applications
- Experience working with ML and Conversational products
Base Compensation Range: $150,000 - $249,000
*Our total compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.