Product Manager Lead - Web Experiences (Mountain View)
Sr Product Manager
As a Sr Product Manager for Moveworks, you are an expert in deconstructing complex problems by utilizing your technical depth and data-driven approach to finding solutions. You have an understanding of APIs, authentication as well as familiarity common enterprise platform paradigms including concepts such as tickets, groups, approvals. You are someone who can bridge the technical with the enterprise and cultivate relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You feel most at home when working hand in hand with data, engineering, user experience and customer success. You are someone deeply curious about the technology behind the product.
Who we are
Moveworks is on a mission to make language the universal UI. We give enterprises a conversational interface that works across every system — from Microsoft to Workday to Salesforce. Powered by GPT-class machine learning models, the Moveworks enterprise copilot learns the unique language of each organization to solve thousands of use cases. Brands like Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks’ proprietary enterprise data, out-of-the-box solutions, and intuitive developer tools to bring conversational automation to all aspects of their business.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the 2023 Forbes Cloud 100 list as well as the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years, while also earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you will do
- You will deconstruct complex problems by utilizing your technical depth and a data-influenced approach
- You will drive product development from concept to launch and successful iteration in a fast-paced customer obsessed organization
- You will create product spec to crisply identify problems, set goals, and define success metrics to help design and engineering teams develop the admin and integration experience products
- You will support cross functional teams to achieve their goals through collaborative goal setting, project definition, and milestone development throughout the project
- You will ensure our designers deeply understand customer pain and can test their ideas rapidly
- You will support our deployment team in helping customers realize product value quickly
- You will win the trust of CIOs and IT Managers at F500 companies to enable rapid business decisions
What you bring to the table
- You are an experienced and accomplished Product Manager and have successfully launched SaaS data products
- You are have experience building technical products and building for the Admin / Developer persona
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership of product goals and delivering against them
- You have sound framework for when to iterate, when to discard, and when to scale products
- You have the skills needed to take input from multiple sources, crystallize clear priorities, and communicate them effectively
- You are an effective communicator, you pay attention to the finer details, and you empathize with customers and stakeholder and build meaningful relationships
- You are curious and bring genuine excitement to learn new subject areas and are comfortable to be scrappy as and when needed
Base Compensation Range:
*Our total compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.