Software Engineer,Chat Platform
Software Engineer,Core Platform
As member of the integrations team you will be responsible for Moveworks ever expanding application integration needs. You will build integrations with enterprise systems in HR, Finance and Procurement domains enabling our customers to leverage our conversational AI to get help at work instantly.
Who we are
Moveworks is on a mission to make language the universal UI. We give enterprises a conversational interface that works across every system — from Microsoft to Workday to Salesforce. Powered by GPT-class machine learning models, the Moveworks platform learns the unique language of each organization to solve thousands of use cases.
Brands like Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks’ proprietary enterprise data, out-of-the-box solutions, and intuitive developer tools to bring conversational automation to all aspects of their business.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years while earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the fastest growing teams on the planet!
What you will do
- Responsible for Moveworks ever expanding Application Integration needs.
- Build integrations with enterprise systems in HR, Finance and Procurement domains enabling our customers to leverage our Conversational AI to get help at work instantly.
- Partner within and across engineering teams to provide cross cutting integration solutions
What you bring to the table
- Desire to work in a fast moving team with a culture of ownership
- Ability to build, measure, correct and iterate on user facing solutions
- Experience of working with protocols likes REST, SOAP, GRPC
- 4+ years of experience in Python/Java
- Experience in application integration with systems like Workday, SuccessFactors, Salesforce
Our compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.