Tech Lead Manager, Core Infrastructure
Tech Lead Manager, Core Infrastructure
We are hiring a foundational engineering team in Bengaluru and looking for incredible engineers to build critical Moveworks projects.
As the tech lead & manager on the Core Infrastructure team at Moveworks, your work is not only impactful, it is critical to our ability to scale and move forward in hyper-growth. You will be focused on building infrastructure that is reliable and efficient, removing roadblocks and laying the groundwork for other engineers to be able to effectively build on top of. We are looking for someone who enjoys solving problems around performance, optimization, monitoring, compute, and is looking to have a sizable impact at an early stage, fast-moving startup.
If you are passionate about building low latency, fault tolerant, distributed systems, curious about machine learning, enjoy working at a startup pace alongside equally driven colleagues, and are an experienced tech lead looking for a new challenge, we should have a conversation.
Who we are:
Moveworks is on a mission to make language the universal UI. We give enterprises a conversational interface that works across every system — from Microsoft to Workday to Salesforce. Powered by GPT-class machine learning models, the Moveworks platform learns the unique language of each organization to solve thousands of use cases. Brands like Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks’ proprietary enterprise data, out-of-the-box solutions, and intuitive developer tools to bring conversational automation to all aspects of their business.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years while earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What will you do?
- Build out core infrastructure services and microservices that impact our machine learning, frontend, and platform teams.
- Build out core infrastructure for various functionalities such as: distributed configuration management, rate limiting, feature flag, A/B testing, and traffic capture and replay.
- Improve the performance, scalability and observability of the Moveworks cloud infrastructure.
- Deliver deadline sensitive work regularly that is interdependent with other engineering teams.
- Own features end-to-end, and regularly influence the infrastructure roadmap.
What do you bring to the table?
- 7+ years of experience designing, building, shipping, and maintaining backend distributed systems.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Familiarity with Python/Golang/Java/C++.
- Experience with containers/Docker, and with cloud infrastructure like AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Desire to work at a startup pace with a high degree of ownership.
- Experience solving for performance, optimization, scalability, latency, and monitoring.
- Strong motivation, gumption, and an appetite for continuous, incremental changes and completing challenging projects quickly.
- BS+ in computer science or a related field.
- High level of curiosity about engineering outside of your immediate discipline and an incessant desire to learn.
Our compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.