Senior Demand Generation Campaigns Manager
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
Motive is seeking a Sr. Demand Generation Campaigns Manager to join our growing Marketing team. In this role, you will collaborate across marketing and sales organizations to develop scalable integrated campaign efforts geared toward the creation and acceleration of pipeline for our upper sales segments. You are an expert in mobilizing sales and marketing efforts quickly in response to key buying intent signals.
What You'll Do:
- Develop campaign strategies and roadmaps to achieve company and sales segment pipeline goals
- Run scalable, repeatable integrated campaigns across web, display, email, social, events, webinars, and content syndication channels
- Work with ABM team to develop scalable micro-campaign playbooks for in-market accounts in Mid Market and Commercial segments
- Create and enable sales on persona, industry and intent-based Salesloft cadences
- Lead thought leadership, educational, and product-based webinars on a quarterly basis, and enable sales on specific follow-up actions
- Set goals, manage program budgets, measure and report on engagement and pipeline targets
- Optimize targeting, creative, media, and budget allocation to maximize effectiveness
- Collaborate with SDRs and Account Executives (AEs) on campaign strategy, person and account alerts and insights, and feedback loops
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of generating mid-market and enterprise demand for B2B
- Expertise with sales and marketing technology including automation, sales execution, CRM platforms
- Strong knowledge account-based best practices and platforms
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets
- Analytical and results-driven by nature
- Experience in building close partnership with Sales teammates, and collaborating across teams
- Experience creating content for short-form marketing content (emails, landing pages) and sales (email cadences and call scripts)
- Thrives in unstructured environments and enjoys establishing new operational recipes or best practices
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. For certain roles, total compensation may include restricted stock units. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits, paid time off, sick time off, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting Motive Perks & Benefits
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.