Senior Field Marketing Manager, Mexico
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
Motive is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager to help create and execute our regional field marketing programs and events for our upper Sales Org. This person must have a passion for fostering field initiatives, possess a strong marketing sensibility, and be an adept communicator. This position requires collaboration with the cross-functional team that includes sales, product marketing, public relations and global marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Create and execute targeted regional marketing plans and campaigns to bring together corporate programs and regional opportunities, including but not limited to field events, executive programs, tradeshows, industry associations, partner programs and telemarketing.
- Provide support through sales tools, training and market expertise to the sales force to ensure their ability to consultatively sell our software solutions
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VPs and directors, field marketing peers, account executives and inside sales
- Help drive demand creation and lead generation activities to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness with in the regions
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles; produce and utilize reports and dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success
- Assist sales in developing regional and campaign specific target lists through the CRM database
- Communicate with sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs
- Manage the marketing budget for the region
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is required
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field marketing required; SaaS/on-demand software experience highly desired
- Proven marketing success in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Experience working in complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- CRM (Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation experience required
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Working in or with a high technology sales department with an understanding of sales cycles and large deal complexity
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from management
- Outstanding presentation/communication skills
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve extraordinary results
- High energy, self-directed, team player
- Detail oriented
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.