Head of Marketing and Brand
Marketing & Communications
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Luma’s mission is to build multimodal AI to expand human imagination and capabilities.
We believe that multimodality is critical for intelligence. To go beyond language models and build more aware, capable and useful systems, the next step function change will come from vision. So, we are working on training and scaling up multimodal foundation models for systems that can see and understand, show and explain, and eventually interact with our world to effect change.
The biggest opportunity for Luma, and generative AI, is in bringing these capabilities to consumers. We are looking for a leader with impeccable taste and deep understanding of consumer markets to design and execute on Luma's marketing strategy. You'll report directly to the CEO.
- Previous experience building marketing and brand strategy at a high growth consumer startup
- Deep understanding of marketing channels and messaging
- Experience working with engineering and product
- Strong recruiting skills and a network of creatives
- Value velocity and execution.
- Communicate clearly.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the product.
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome challenges.
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Stipends towards wellness, house cleaner, and phone/internet.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.