Senior Director of Enterprise Customer Success
Jasper is an AI copilot for enterprise marketing teams who want better outcomes, not just faster outputs. More advanced than writing assistants, AI copilots are personalized to each company and securely combine business context and memory with purpose-built skills to achieve both speed and performance.
As the Director of Enterprise Customer Success at Jasper, you'll have an amazing opportunity to work directly with our customers at the forefront of AI for marketers. We are looking for a leader to own driving success for our incredible customers. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.). We pride ourselves on our CS experience & are looking for someone who will do the same.
The customer success team works closely with every department in the organization - from sales to engineering - and has an incredible impact on the company overall.
We’ve got an awesome team of innovators and doers, dedicated to making a big impact on the way employees develop within their careers - and we practice what we preach. Your career here will be a challenging, rewarding experience. You’ll learn a lot.
Our teams are passionate about supporting new employees and growing a diverse culture of ideas and collaboration. Our work is about using artificial intelligence to unlock creative potential. We see AI as a partner to creatives that can get them through writer’s block, over hurdles and out of the content hamster wheel. Ai should empower content creators to do their best work and get time and mental space back for new ideas. Our target market is composed of creatives (writers, designers, content marketers) and content-forward companies.
The role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote within the United States. We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US. We've built a strong foundation to support remote employees' engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you’ll do at Jasper:
Drive Customer Success and Growth
- Improve renewal rates, retention, and revenue in current accounts.
- Increase product adoption, satisfaction, and customer health scores to boost lifetime value.
- Foster new business growth through advocacy and reference-ability.
Optimize the Customer Experience
- Map customer journeys and develop tailored success strategies.
- Establish standardized interventions at key customer touchpoints.
- Continuously identify and apply industry best practices for improvement.
Manage Customer Success
- Oversee onboarding, professional services, training, and support.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on advocacy, renewals, and expansion.
- Define operational metrics, track them systematically, and review them regularly.
- Share key metrics with the executive team, company, and board.
Leverage Technology for Efficiency
- Implement support systems, customer marketing software, and management platforms.
Promote a Company-wide Customer Success Culture.
What you will bring to Jasper:
- You’ve successfully lead a Customer Success function in a growing environment
- You're experienced in managing customer relations at every stage of the customer's lifecycle
- You’ve successfully designed and rolled out onboarding, implementation, engagement, and strategy programs within a customer organization
- You have 6-8 years’ experience in technology, startups, and/or Customer Success
- You're strategic & creative
- You're data driven
- You're passionate about talent development
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range offered for this role is $178,000-218,000. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage beginning on the first day for our employees and families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees).
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with company matching,
- Monthly wellness reimbursement and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Travel perk program
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. We are committed to celebrating and supporting our differences and that diversity is essential to innovation and makes us better able to serve our customers. We hire people of all levels and backgrounds who are excited to learn and develop their skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.