GenHealth.ai is a leading healthcare technology company that specializes in developing advanced medical models and solutions. We are dedicated to improving patient care and revolutionizing the healthcare industry through cutting-edge research and innovation.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Research Engineer to join our team. As a Research Engineer, you will play a crucial role in evaluating and improving our large medical model (LMM) and comparing it to other existing models in the field. You will also be responsible for understanding the nuances between Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid, as well as creating graphs, charts, and demo-able materials for prospects.
- Evaluate and compare the performance of our large medical model (LMM) against Large Language Models (LMM) and existing risk adjustment methodologies to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Develop a deep understanding of Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid and commercial insurance models and analyze their differences and implications for our model.
- Utilize data querying tools such as Athena, DuckDB and Polars to extract and analyze relevant healthcare data.
- Create informative and visually appealing graphs, charts, and reports to present research findings and insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to generate demo-able materials, including reports, 1-pagers, and other marketing collateral.
- Proactively identify prospect needs and translate them into actionable tasks and research goals.
- Strong background in research and data analysis, preferably in the healthcare domain.
- You’ve built numerous side projects that deal with data and applications, ideally in healthcare.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and data visualization tools.
- Experience with querying and analyzing healthcare data using tools like Athena, Python.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and creatively.
- Detail-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality in research.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Compensation & Benefits
The salary for this role is $120,000 – $140,000. In addition to salary, total compensation includes the following:
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for your entire family (100% premiums paid for employees; 80% for dependents)
- Equity (stock options) valued between $50,000 - $150,000.
- Unlimited vacation and 15+ company holidays per year
- Work directly with the founders
We take pride in our focus on equity. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals from all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position. We believe in fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace and are committed to supporting our employees’ professional growth and development.
If you are passionate about using data to improve healthcare and want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment, we encourage you to apply.
Join our dynamic team and contribute to groundbreaking research in the healthcare industry. Apply now and be part of our mission to transform patient care through advanced medical models and solutions.Apply Now