Federal Account Executive
Hebbia is reinventing how the Government works to intelligently answer the world's most complex questions. Our AI understands and reasons over document-based knowledge to synthesize meaningful responses for users in seconds. We've raised significant funding from Peter Thiel, Index Ventures (via Mike Volpi), Jerry Yang (founder of Yahoo), Ram Sriram (one of the first investors in Google), and others. Our fast moving team is based in New York.
As a Government Account Executive at Hebbia, you will be at the forefront of introducing our revolutionary AI-powered LLM Productivity tool to the Defense Department and Federal civilian agencies. Your mission will be to navigate the complexities of government procurement processes, build trust with public sector clients, and drive the delivery adoption of Hebbia's platform to enhance customer’s decision-making capabilities.
Your role will involve the full sales cycle, from identifying prospects to closing deals, and you'll work closely with the Engineering and Customer Success team to ensure a seamless transition from pilot programs to long-term engagements. You will tailor your sales approach to align with the unique requirements of government entities and contribute to refining our sales strategy as we expand our footprint in the public sector.
This role is based out of our New York City office.
- Grow a sales pipeline: Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline by identifying and engaging with potential government clients.
- Pitch and manage deal cycle: Develop a deep understanding of government procurement processes and tailor sales strategies accordingly.
- Develop executive relationships across Federal Agencies: Map out key stakeholders within government agencies and devise strategies to secure buy-in from decision-makers. Get access to and develop relationships with executives across Federal Agencies, working closely with Hebbia executives to do so.
- Drive client satisfaction: Collaborate with the Customer Success team to ensure successful pilot programs and transition to long-term contracts.
- Optimize go-to-market motion: Refine and optimize the go-to-market strategy for the government sector, including the development of marketing and branding, targeted demos, collateral, and sales tools to streamline the sales process.
- Develop Overall Federal Strategy and Capabilities: Partner with Sales and company leadership to develop our strategy and build production capabilities including technical ATO and winning Programs of Record. Advise and partner with cross-functional teams.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS Sales to Federal customers (ideally DoD).
- A track record of selling and delivering >$5M in Federal net new revenue.
- Security clearance (preferable).
- Experience at an early-stage venture-backed company, e.g. <100 people.
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to navigate complex organizational structures.
- A driven, self-motivated individual with a passion for learning, growth, and leadership in the government sales domain.