Hebbia is reinventing the search engine to intelligently answer the world's most complex questions. Our AI understands and reasons over written knowledge to synthesize meaningful responses for users in seconds. We've raised significant funding from Peter Thiel, Index Ventures (via Mike Volpi), Jerry Yang (founder of Yahoo), Ram Sriram (one of the first investors in Google), and others, and have built the fastest-moving team in the world.
Our technology powers financial services firms who are running due diligence on billion-dollar deals and want to make their analysts faster and smarter.
We are entering a phase of rapid growth, and you will own our recruiting efforts to bring top technical talent to New York City.
This role is based out of our New York City office in Soho.
While your primary responsibility is sourcing the best engineers in the world, we'd want you to be involved with the following too:
- Manage candidate experience: Build strong relationships with each hire and manage their interview process
- Close candidates: Partner with Hebbia leadership to turn interviewees into new Hebbia hires
- Improve HR tooling: Build out Hebbia's recruiting and HR tools as we grow and scale
- Lead D&I efforts: Be a company cultural leader and support the company goal of welcoming diversity in the workplace
The focus of this role is technical hiring, but may expand into general.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of full-cycle tech recruiting experience, ideally at a fast-growing startup
- Proven track record of attracting top talent across levels
- Creativity in problem-solving and innovating across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Experience using and implementing recruiting software and other HR tools
- Autonomous and excited about taking ownership over major hiring initiatives
- Extreme passion for learning, growth, and leadership