Professional Services Consultant (Strategic Services)
Gong transforms revenue organizations by harnessing customer interactions to increase business efficiency, improve decision-making and accelerate revenue growth. The Revenue Intelligence Platform uses proprietary artificial intelligence technology to enable teams to capture, understand and act on all customer interactions in a single, integrated platform. More than 4,000 companies around the world rely on Gong to support their go-to-market strategies and grow revenue efficiently. For more information, visit www.gong.io.
PS Consultants work hand-in-hand with new and existing customers to properly configure, deploy, and operationalize the Gong Platform so they can achieve mission-critical business outcomes. They are comfortable embedding themselves as trusted advisors within customers’ revenue teams - providing strategic insight into business process mapping, technical configuration, change management methods, and energizing a user base to drive adoption.
In this role, you will join a new team focused on our go-to-market services strategy. You will support customers who require a more customized, tailored and out-of the-box implementation solution, which can range from customers with a complex multi phase rollout plan to customers who are seeking a more agile effort with a non standard project approach. You will also support our newest product rollouts by working closely with our beta customers. You will be responsible for creating new documentation to support the implementation effort, sharing insights with others in the company and establishing a repeatable implementation framework that can be used for all future customers.
- Provide a best-in-class implementation experience and ensure that Gong is influencing new customers’ revenue outcomes
- Participate in discovery workshops to uncover business pain and recommend elegant solutions to complex problems within the Gong Platform
- Effectively prioritize competing objectives across multiple customer engagements.
- Consult on change management practices that empower sustained adoption throughout a customer journey
- Provide clear and consistent project status updates to communicate critical risks and mitigation strategies to an executive audience
- Maintain product expertise across the Gong product line, API’s, and 3rd party apps.
- Work closely with customer's technical and security teams to deploy Gong, and guide them in integrating with their internal systems.
- Partner with Sales & Customer Success to ensure a seamless transition from presales to post sales.
- Conduct & coordinate meetings onsite and remotely according to Gong’s Professional Services methodology standards.
- Contribute to practice development initiatives that accelerate organizational and team growth within Professional Services
- 5+ years of consulting experience, preferably in a customer-facing professional services role.
- Track record of building trust and developing customer relationships
- Previous Cloud, SaaS, and/or enterprise software experience.
- Understanding of revenue functions like forecasting, prospecting, and building/converting pipeline is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of project management essentials (scope, schedule and budget management)
- Strong CRM experience or knowledge (Salesforce.com, Hubspot, or Dynamics preferred).
- Experience with SaaS applications that support large-scale business processes.
- Ability to work with various customer Ops & Technical teams.
- Proven ability to influence change within customer organizations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills.
- Desire to embrace change and hypergrowth in your role, your team, your organization’s strategy, and the products you support
- Willingness to travel.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
The annual salary hiring range for this position is $89,600 - $125,000 USD.
Compensation is based on factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to, job-related skills, qualification, education, experience, and location. At Gong, we have a location-based compensation structure, which means there may be a different range for candidates in other locations. The total compensation package for this position, in addition to base compensation, may include incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. Some of our sales compensation programs also offer the potential to achieve above targeted earnings for those who exceed their sales targets.
We are always looking for outstanding Gongsters! So if this sounds like something that interests you regardless of compensation, please reach out. We may have more roles for you to consider and would love to connect.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.