SVP, Customer Success
Gong transforms revenue organizations by harnessing customer interactions to increase business efficiency, improve decision-making and accelerate revenue growth. The Revenue Intelligence Platform uses proprietary artificial intelligence technology to enable teams to capture, understand and act on all customer interactions in a single, integrated platform. More than 4,000 companies around the world rely on Gong to support their go-to-market strategies and grow revenue efficiently. For more information, visit www.gong.io.
As Senior Vice President of Customer Success, you will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and be responsible for driving deep, transformational value and creating raving fans. The Customer Success team is responsible for driving adoption and long-term value realization for Gong’s customers through structured programs to provide product expertise and best practices. The team partners cross-functionally with every part of the company (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, People, Sales, etc.) to advocate for our customers and ensure a high-quality experience through their lifecycle. This role reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, Shane Evans.
- Elevate Gong’s Customer Success strategy and methodology, and build a prescriptive, scalable customer success motion to best support our customers
- Drive alignment of customer success and transformational impacts through adoption of innovative offers that accelerate business value for our customers
- Work closely with the Sales organizations to develop and execute growth plans and strategies that drive customer success - inclusive of territory and account planning alignment with Sales
- Master Gong’s value proposition and use cases to become a trusted advisor to our customers
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer
- Create a consistent and valued customer experience by delivering against scalable and repeatable methodologies and proven best practices
- Be an inspirational leader – hire and develop world class talent, creating an inclusive culture that inspires people to do their best work
- Establish clarity and accountability around a set of key leading and lagging indicators – tracking customer health, adoption, utilization, retention, and growth potential
- Identify customer trends, successes, and challenges to leadership and present a point of view on how to standardize and innovate how we deliver success and services
- 5+ years of success in a global SVP of CS role or equivalent title
- 15+ years’ experience in a CS or customer-facing leadership role in fast growing B2B SaaS organization
- Strong operational discipline and track record of leading teams against specific KPIs
- Experience in owning the number and developing a performance driven culture and team
- Commercial expertise and proven track of exceeding targets
- Led large CS organizations managing hundreds of millions in revenue
- Focus on delivering against adoption and utilization as the primary level to drive both retention and expansion
- Outcomes focused and demonstrates the ability to link proactive strategies that link directly to customer ROI
- Expertise in driving strategic value to customers, and driving revenue growth in partnership with the Sales organization through up-sell and cross-sell
- Work in close collaboration with cross functional partners to define the ideal customer journey, value delivery methodology, metrics, and operational models
- Fluent with data and confident in making data-driven decisions
- Experience growing and scaling domestic and international teams with deep understanding of unique dynamics of different global markets and cultures
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
The annual salary hiring range for this position is $290,000 - $310,000 USD.
Compensation is based on factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to, job-related skills, qualification, education, experience, and location. At Gong, we have a location-based compensation structure, which means there may be a different range for candidates in other locations. The total compensation package for this position, in addition to base compensation, may include incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. Some of our sales compensation programs also offer the potential to achieve above targeted earnings for those who exceed their sales targets.
We are always looking for outstanding Gongsters! So if this sounds like something that interests you regardless of compensation, please reach out. We may have more roles for you to consider and would love to connect.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.