Salesforce Systems Specialist
Gong transforms revenue organizations by harnessing customer interactions to increase business efficiency, improve decision-making and accelerate revenue growth. The Revenue Intelligence Platform uses proprietary artificial intelligence technology to enable teams to capture, understand and act on all customer interactions in a single, integrated platform. More than 4,000 companies around the world rely on Gong to support their go-to-market strategies and grow revenue efficiently. For more information, visit www.gong.io.
We're looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Systems Specialist to join our agile SFDC team responsible for all things CRM, including SFDC Sales Cloud and CPQ. You will assist in leading projects from start to finish in a quickly moving, team-oriented environment that is focused around the Salesforce ecosystem. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to support our go-to-market partners, and design technical processes and tools for Gong’s dynamic business needs. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Business Systems.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, analyzing and understanding business & technical requirements, cross-functional dependencies, and system limitations
- Focus within two week sprints in order to maximize business value, driving small to medium size enhancements to larger projects
- Employ a variety of approaches to collecting and documenting business and functional requirements into well-defined user stories and acceptance criteria with a clear definition of success
- Personally design, build, and test Salesforce-based solutions hands-on, adhering to best practices and design standards, with an emphasis on simplicity and practicality
- Deep troubleshooting: triaging systems issues/bugs by team collaboration and getting to the root of the problem with minimal guidance/documentation
- Get in the weeds of CRM configuration/solution design: permissions, troubleshooting, field and object configuration, (Work)Flow, Validation, user interface, etc.
- Run end-to-end testing of your work: functional, regression, UAT
- Own project delivery and work closely with vendors and development teams in driving projects to successful execution
- 4-6 years of experience administering Salesforce in conjunction with common GTM/CRM tools (Sales Engagement, Data Enrichment, CPQ)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- A desire to personally design, build, test, deploy, and scale SFDC solutions
- Strong understanding of SaaS and subscription-management processes (i.e. renewals, recurring revenue)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key business & technical stakeholders
- Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
- Proven track record of becoming an SME new technical processes and tools
- Determination to get to the root of bugs, errors, and systems issues with minimal hand-holding / oversight
- Preferred experience: Quote-to-Cash experience, including understanding of the following topics/processes: product / SKU management, pricing, discounting, quoting, approvals
Preferred: Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder and/or other relevant certifications
Preferred: Experience / familiarity with Gong, Revenue Intelligence, Conversation Intelligence
Preferred: familiarity with SFDC development concepts / tools (reading Apex, debugging)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
The annual salary for this position is $89,600-$125,000.
Compensation is based on factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to, job-related skills, qualification, education, experience, and location. At Gong, we have a location-based compensation structure, which means there may be a different range for candidates in other locations. The total compensation package for this position, in addition to base compensation, may include incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. Some of our sales compensation programs also offer the potential to achieve above targeted earnings for those who exceed their sales targets.
We are always looking for outstanding Gongsters! So if this sounds like something that interests you regardless of compensation, please reach out. We may have more roles for you to consider and would love to connect.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.