Manager, Commercial Sales
Gong transforms revenue organizations by harnessing customer interactions to increase business efficiency, improve decision-making and accelerate revenue growth. The Revenue Intelligence Platform uses proprietary artificial intelligence technology to enable teams to capture, understand and act on all customer interactions in a single, integrated platform. More than 4,000 companies around the world rely on Gong to support their go-to-market strategies and grow revenue efficiently. For more information, visit www.gong.io.
The Commercial team is the bedrock of our sales organization, generating the highest revenue and acting as the key to the success of Gong. As a Sales Manager, you will scale and codify the already successful commercial team.
- Hire, train and manage an accomplished team of full cycle Account Executives
- Develop and coach the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members and drive high performance through leadership
- Regularly report on both team and individual Results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- 2+ years experience building and managing a high performing software sales teams
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as a manager and individual contributor
- Proven track record of success
- Experience managing and improving full cycle Account Executive KPIs
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders think
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
The annual OTE for this position is $177,000 - $210,000 USD.
Compensation is based on factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to, job-related skills, qualification, education, experience, and location. At Gong, we have a location-based compensation structure, which means there may be a different range for candidates in other locations. The total compensation package for this position, in addition to base compensation, may include incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. Some of our sales compensation programs also offer the potential to achieve above targeted earnings for those who exceed their sales targets.
We are always looking for outstanding Gongsters! So if this sounds like something that interests you regardless of compensation, please reach out. We may have more roles for you to consider and would love to connect.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.