Product & Engineering Admin-Ops
We are seeking a versatile and exceptionally organized Admin-Ops professional to deliver customized administrative support to our product and R&D executives. Manage all administrative aspects of C suite executives in an efficient, effective, and professional manner, and overall administrative responsibilities
What You’ll Do-
- Manage complex calendars and coordinate meetings seamlessly - Full calendar management for meetings, travel, and personal life when needed
- Serve as Internal and external point of contact with the ability to be on call when necessary
- Plan and coordinate travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels etc
- Collaborate with global partners
- Oversee and coordinate special events such as team-building activities, celebrations, and recognition programs.
- Provide assistance with product and R&D departments in some project-related requirements as they arise
- Handle matters with the utmost confidentiality and a keen sense of time sensitivity.
Ideally, we are seeking candidates with:
- 2-3 years of experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant in a fast-paced continuously growing environment
- Excellent communication skills, encompassing both written and verbal, along with strong interpersonal capabilities
- Excellent English, both verbal and written- Must
- Familiarity with office management systems (and technological approach)
- Exceptional multitasking abilities and adeptness at prioritizing daily workloads.
- Ability to adapt to changing demands easily in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Fast learner, highly organized, and very detail-oriented
- Strong problem solver and proactive attitude
What makes the team at Gong unique?
Here at Gong, we trust and empower our employees with ownership to solve complex problems, make the right decisions, and build the best products that create radical impact. We call this “Own. Solve. Impact.”