Senior Event Marketing Specialist
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
Are you passionate about creating Branded Experiences and Event Marketing? Do you want to work for an exciting company that’s defining an industry? Gong is looking to hire a Senior Event Marketing Specialist on the Global Event Marketing team to supercharge the events function. This role will report to the Director of Global Event Marketing and is an opportunity to take a successful events game to the next level. We’re looking for a superstar that’s inspired by creative execution and can scale the events function for the leading revenue intelligence company that is driving innovation in some of the hottest areas of technology including AI, machine learning, remote work, cloud, and the subscription economy.
- Partner with the Director of Global Event marketing on determining Gong’s Enterprise Event programs.
- Partner closely with the Sales team on delivering strategic executive events that meet their goals.
- Identify opportunities for event programs - either within existing programs or net new.
- Lead and support project management of multiple concurrent event programs while driving operational rigor (using templates, Asana etc…)
- Measure and communicate the return and impact of all engagements, optimizing for future events accordingly
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure program deliverables and tactics are achieved before, during and after each event
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the team’s goal of expanding and increasing spend of our existing customer-base, all while creating #RavingFan experiences along the way
- Develop frameworks and processes to build out this function and be the beacon of what good looks like.
- 4+ years of experience in Events Roles
- Strong creative skills to help breathe new life into the Gong event experience
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable leading event briefing calls
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zones
- Ability to think strategically and “Favor the Long Term”
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.