Application Monitoring Engineer - Part Time
Are you a proactive and can-do person?
Join Gong’s R&D organization as a NOC engineer where you’ll be actively monitoring the production environment, to ensure its stability.
The position is 24/7 shift based, including holidays and weekends.
- Ensure infrastructure and applications are monitored and that alerts and incidents are handled quickly and professionally.
- Perform proactive system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Measure and monitor the viability and stability of the systems.
- Experience in NOC, Technical Support, Professional Services, Escalation Engineering, or similar domains.
- Minimum second-year student in Information Management, Computer Science, or another related field.
- Ability to technically evaluate, troubleshoot, and judge the impact of issues to understand their urgency and make decisions accordingly.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – team player.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English and Hebrew).
- Passion for being hands-on.
- Positive can-do attitude with a high level of energy and work ethic.
- Organized & meticulous.
- Self-motivated, a fast learner, and able to take responsibility.
- Scripting/Programming knowledge - Advantage
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes.
Here at Gong, we encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities. We follow a hybrid working model that combines working from home, on the go, or at the office. This allows us: flexibility, autonomy, positive work relationships, and effective work habits.
If these considerations are important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.
*This position requires Israeli residence