Solutions Architect (Professional Services Team)
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
We are seeking a dynamic pre sales all-star who enjoys scoping and positioning Professional Services offerings to fit the needs of both new and existing Gong Customers. You will have an extraordinary opportunity to shape and build our Pre Sales Solution Architecture processes and methodology. The ideal candidate will be able to drive services sales opportunities into commercial and enterprise deals and will be able to grow the services revenue for new and existing clients. As a motivated and experienced self-starter, this individual will educate clients about our vision and partner with internal teams, Gong prospects and clients to lead strategy and sales of professional services. You will provide a consultative approach to drive implementation and post go-live strategies leveraging the entire Gong services portfolio. The Pre Sales SA will partner internally with Account Executives (AEs), Sales Engineers (SEs), PS Management, Engagement Managers (EMs) and Technical Architects (TAs) to develop winning professional services proposals and statements of work (SOW) that deliver desired outcomes and continual successful use of the Gong platform for our customers.
- Work collaboratively with our account executives and sales engineering teams to appropriately position consulting services to Gong Customers.
- Map Customer business objectives and use cases to the correct implementation package(s).
- Drive functional and technical discovery in order to create and negotiate Statements of Work (SOW) and change orders that deliver desired customer outcomes.
- Engage with Legal to develop all client facing agreements
- Present implementation, optimization, and managed services recommendations.
- Collaborate with our Partners to ensure we are delivering successful outcomes
- Promote, educate and position Professional Services as a paid offering both internally and externally
- Grow services revenue for new and existing clients
- Expand and grow business relationships with new clients, existing clients, and internal Gong Sales team.
- Execute plans to increase Services offerings, promote exposure and identify key market opportunities and growth areas.
- Maintain product expertise across the Gong product line, API’s, and integrations.
- 4+ years selling and positioning Professional Services.
- 7+ years in a Professional Services or consulting organization.
- Experience in scoping, sizing, and negotiating structured SOW’s.
- Experience in a fast paced, fast-growing & dynamic environment.
- Experience with various architectures (Web, Cloud, Integration) and methodologies.
- Experience with or knowledge of various API & data integration approaches.
- Experience with SaaS applications that support Enterprise business processes.
- Possess CRM experience or knowledge (Salesforce.com or Dynamics preferred).
- Understanding and experience in sales strategy.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Strong ability to interface at a senior level with ease.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.