Account Executive Mid Market - French
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
- Manage prospects from lead to close.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts while managing a pipeline.
- Represent the voice of the customer to cross-functional partners in efforts to drive continuous improvement.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Comfortable and energized operating and problem-solving in a fast-moving organization, working inbound and outbound opportunities across a range of industries and company size.
- Exceed Quota.
- 3+ years of relevant work/closing experience in the French market
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional fluency in English and French
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Available to work from Dublin, Ireland
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Annual Leave Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region. Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.