Professional Services - EMEA Engagement Manager
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As an Engagement Manager on our Professional Services team, you will be responsible for all aspects of successful engagements for Gong prospects & customers across our highest value accounts. Your ability to work independently while keeping commitments to time, cost, and scope while juggling multiple concurrent activities is essential. Based on standardized packages and/or custom Statements of Work (“SOW”)’s, you will manage the entire engagement lifecycle for our Customers. This includes, but is not limited to -- project kickoffs, workshops, go-lives, and overall project management to ensure Customers are #ravingfans of Gong.
- Lead all aspects of implementations for new Gong customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to schedule, meet milestones, forecast work according to project plans, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage competing priorities effectively across multiple customers and SOW-based projects.
- Conduct & coordinate meetings onsite and remotely according to the Gong implementation methodology standards.
- Execute implementation workshops to map customer use cases to the Gong platform.
- Provide regular communications (verbal and written) to leadership, project teams, and customers.
- Identify and mitigate implementation risks. Handle and control project scope.
- Challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as client expectations when needed for successful program delivery
- Ability to gather requirements and issue change orders as appropriate.
- Partner with Sales & Customer Success to ensure a seamless transition from presales to post sales.
- Facilitate identification, internal communication, and remediation for product issues.
- Ideate and develop new program deliverables that help improve existing team process
- Opportunistically present with sales on positioning Professional Services packages
- Contribute and provide feedback to the Gong implementation methodology
- 6+ years of Project Management experience (time, cost, scope, risk management); PMP certification is a plus.
- 5+ years of professional consulting experience, preferably in a customer facing role.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Proven ability to influence change within customer organizations.
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at a senior level with ease.
- Understanding and experience in sales strategy.
- Experience with SaaS applications that support large scale business processes.
- Strong CRM experience or knowledge (Salesforce.com or Dynamics preferred).
- Solid ability to optimally coordinate and work across functional & technical teams – both internally and with partners, both in-person and virtually.
- Understand business and organizational complexity at large strategic firms
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams, including: Sales, Customer Success, Product, Enablement, and Engineering.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Willingness to travel.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment