As a DevSecOps Manager, you will
- Manage and lead a DevSecOps team working as a main focal point for Development Security related projects
- Join the DevOps management team.
- You’ll be joining a highly technological group that owns our cloud environments, managing infra, tooling, keeping the cloud secure and COGS efficient.
- Play a major part in the company's cloud infrastructure design and implementation.
- Impact the team’s backlog prioritization.
- Lead people’s growth
- Working closely with our internal stakeholders to get the right “big picture”
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- You’ll be working with all the major stakeholders in the company, such as R&D, Security, Product and others.
- You will do an impact.
You should apply if you are:
- An Experienced Team Leader / Manager (2+ years in managing DevSecOps teams) with a deep understanding of cloud security and best practices.
- Strong technical skills and proven industry experience (7+ years) with DevOps methodologies, tools and technologies.
- A leader who mentors, develops and grows their team members, enabling the team members to their full potential.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong Security tooling, processes expertise, including KMS, GuardDuty, Cloudtrail, SSO, as well as with tools such as Snyk / Wiz / Orca / Aqua.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies, IaC, preferably AWS and TF.
- Have a solid experience with parts of our tech stack that includes: GitOps, CI/CD and tools such as ArgoCD/Argo Workflows/ GitHub Actions /Jenkins.
- Have one or more security-related certifications, such as CKS, CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, SECURITY+ or similar.
- Experience in triaging security alerts and executing incident response.
- Experience in Compliance Requirements (e.g. SOC2, ISO27001, HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
What makes the DevOps team at Gong unique?
Here at Gong, we trust and empower our employees with ownership to solve complex problems, make the right decisions, and build the best products that create radical impact. We call this “Own. Solve. Impact.”
Our DevOps team is dedicated to fostering a culture of collaboration and efficiency to empower our R&D efforts. This mindset permeates everything we do, from developing powerful tools that streamline processes to minimizing communication barriers and optimizing system design and infrastructure architecture. Here, you'll step into a world where versatility is embraced, and everyone is equipped to handle a range of tasks with expertise and agility. Welcome to a dynamic environment where wearing multiple hats is not just encouraged but celebrated.
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes.
Here at Gong, we encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities. We follow a hybrid working model that combines working from home, on the go, or at the office. This allows us: flexibility, autonomy, positive work relationships, and effective work habits.
If these considerations are important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.
*This position requires Israeli residence