Marketing Operations Manager
We’re on a mission to make knowledge work faster and more humane. We believe that AI will fundamentally transform how people work. In the future, everyone will work in tandem with expert AI assistants who find knowledge, create and synthesize information, and execute work. These assistants will free people up to focus on the higher-level, creative aspects of their work.
We’re building a system of intelligence for every company in the world. On the surface, you can think of it as Google + ChatGPT for the enterprise. Under the hood, our platform is the connective tissue between AI and knowledge. It brings all of a company’s knowledge together, understands it at a deep level, provides industry-leading search relevance over it, and connects it to generative AI agents and applications.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers who saw a need in the enterprise space for their technical depth and passion for AI. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
Glean is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Marketing Operations Manager to join our rapidly expanding team.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be a key player in our marketing team, responsible for managing and optimizing our marketing systems and processes. They will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of marketing strategies.
What you will do and achieve:
As to be expected in a start-up moving as fast as we are, the scope of this position will evolve continuously. The ability to adapt to uncertainty is crucial. Here's a partial overview of the potential responsibilities encompassed within the Marketing Ops domain::
- Campaign execution - Build and test programs in Marketo and make sure the backend routing is set up correctly before launching the campaigns.
- Tech stack management - Help build and optimize a robust tech stack. Manage Marketo and integrations between various marketing systems and tools to ensure seamless data flow and operational efficiency.
- Process optimization - Develop, implement, and optimize marketing processes and workflows to improve efficiency and scalability.
- Analysis and reporting - Analyze data and metrics to track campaign performance, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Cross-functional collaboration - Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as sales, IT, and finance to align marketing initiatives with overall business objectives.
- Data integrity and cleanliness - Ensure accurate data capture and segmentation for effective campaign targeting. Keep the Marketo database clean and compliant.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in marketing operations, marketing technology, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in demand generation and marketing operations, ideally in a B2B scale-up environment.
- Proficiency in Marketo, Salesforce, lead attribution and other standard revenue marketing software.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take calculated risks.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Certification in Marketo is a plus.