Product Manager, Enterprise
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers, who wondered why we don’t have an easier way of finding what we need at work. In our personal lives, we have tools to help us find pretty much whatever we need. Why don’t we have that at work? And that was the beginning of Glean.
Glean searches across all your company’s apps to help you find exactly what you need and discover the things you should know. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
As a Product Manager, you’ll help solve a ubiquitous problem that all knowledge workers in the world struggle with on a daily basis. You’ll deliver best-in-class products for finding, curating, sharing, discovering, and managing knowledge. We’ve only taken the first step towards our long-term vision of an intelligent work assistant, and we need great product leaders to take us the rest of the way.
We’re currently a very lean product team, so you’ll have an outsized role in shaping both the product roadmap and the product team itself. You’ll collaborate closely with our stellar Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Success partners to understand our customers and build category-defining tools. You’ll wear many hats and gain both breadth and depth of experience.As PM for Enterprise, you will make it easier for enterprises to adopt Glean’s products and platform.
What you will do and achieve:
- Spending a lot of time with our customers to deeply understand their knowledge needs
- Developing key parts of our product roadmap, marrying customers’ needs with our product vision
- Empowering your team by giving context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Driving customer-focused decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution
- Coordinating cross-functionally with with leadership, go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
- Building processes that will scale as our team and company go through rapid growth
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience as a product manager at a B2B SaaS company, preferably serving large enterprises. Experience working on collaboration, productivity, or ML/ranking tools is a plus.
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results.
- You collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners.
- You have a learning and growth mindset.
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment and time-off policy
- Transparent culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company events
- Free meals
For California based applicants:
The standard base salary range for this position is $105,000 - $240,000 annually. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation, equity, and benefits.