Machine Learning Engineer
Enterpret is a cutting-edge voice of customer tool that ingests and analyzes natural language from diverse sources like support conversations, social media, and sales calls, empowering product builders with actionable insights. Our customers includes distinguished names like Notion, The Browser Company, Ironclad, and Loom, and we are proudly backed by premier venture capital firms like Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital India, and Unusual Ventures.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Enterpret, you will join a small, dynamic team where every member significantly contributes to our success. You'll play a key role in shaping the culture and tooling of the ML engineering team, and build infra for fast-paced experimentation, and successful deployment of large language models (LLMs).
Read more about our core values and operating principles - here.
Roles & Responsibilities
This will be a full-time employment role.
- Developing robust infrastructure and tooling to facilitate the training and hosting of Large Language Models (LLMs) and other Machine Learning (ML) models.
- Creating a streamlined platform for the research team to conduct experiments efficiently and accelerate the experimentation process.
- Constructing and scaling intricate ML Inferencing Pipelines to cater to both real-time and batch use-cases.
- Implementing systems for online learning of hosted models, ensuring continuous improvement and adaptability.
- Collaborating closely with the product development team to deliver high-value features that align with business objectives.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, AI, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience as an ML-Ops engineer or in a similar role for atleast 2 years.
- Experience with Search Stacks, Data Retrieval, and Augmentation.
- Basic understanding of machine learning algorithms and principles, with a specific focus on large language models.
- Strong problem-solving and design skills, enabling you to tackle complex challenges effectively.
- Alignment with our cultural values of customer obsession and a humble growth mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitating effective collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- The ability to thrive in a small team environment, contributing to a collaborative and supportive work atmosphere.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Good to have(s):
- Experience with cloud configuration, containers, orchestration, CI/CD, and server-side scripting.
- Familiarity with distributed systems.
- Contribution to open-source projects.
If you possess the above qualifications and are eager to join a dynamic team driving innovation in the machine learning domain, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Perks
- Fun teammates
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Smart, Humble and Friendly peers
- Competitive remuneration package with equity options
- Generous vacation
- Learning & Development resources
- Monthly stipend for coffee / nutritional supplements
- Work from anywhere (in India)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that none of our employees or prospective employees receives less favourable treatment as a result of age, sex, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion or ethnic origin. Equally we aim to ensure that no such employee is disadvantaged by terms and conditions of employment which cannot be justified.