Sr. Sales Development Representative
At Enterpret, we are building unified customer feedback analytics. We centralize customer feedback across all sources, like Twitter, Salesforce, Zendesk, Customer Slack Channels, Community Forum, Surveys, and Gong calls, in one place. We use this feedback to build a custom ML model for each customer, and enable analysis like comparing cohorts, and detecting anomalies on feedback on top of it. Our customers include companies like Canva, Notion, Apollo, The Browser Company, Ironclad, Loom, and several other Product Led Growth decacorns and F500 companies.
We are backed by Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital India, and Unusual Ventures.
Read more about our team, core values, and operating principles .
About the Role
As one of the founding Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will represent Enterpret by helping our prospects and customers successfully navigate their journey as they explore customer feedback analytics.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this individual will be a critical piece of Enterpret’s go-to-market motion and will be tasked with creating the foundational strategy leveraged by future new-hires for years to come.
Although there will be a clear promotion path to becoming an Account Executive, if successful, this individual will have the opportunity to support the growth of Enterpret as an SDR manager, Customer Success Manager, or wherever they believe they can make an impact.
Read more about our team, core values, and operating principles - here.
What we’re looking for:
- Self-motivated high-achiever with a track record of success: preferably with 6 months-1 years of experience as an SDR, this individual has consistently achieved full attainment and demonstrated the ability to operate without significant hand-holding or structure.
- Highly curious and customer-centric: This individual should expect to speak in high-level conversations with Product Managers, Architects, and C-Suite Executives. As the “tip of the spear” for Enterpret, this individual will need a natural curiosity to stay acutely aware of our targeted industries and segments.
- Growth mind-set: we’re looking for an SDR that will be focused on their personal growth alongside the growth of Enterpret. This individual will be tasked with being the owner of their business, creating structure where there isn’t any, and challenging the team to make improvements.
Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and ownership of an early-stage startup!
- Competitive equity options with a friendly vesting period.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Maternity and Paternity leaves.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that none of our employees or prospective employees receives less favourable treatment as a result of age, sex, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion or ethnic origin. Equally we aim to ensure that no such employee is disadvantaged by terms and conditions of employment which cannot be justified.