[Intern] Associate PM
Enterpret is a voice-of-customer tool for the age of AI where customer interactions from diverse sources like support conversations, social media, and sales calls empower product builders with actionable insights. Our customers include distinguished names like Canva, Notion, The Browser Company, Ironclad, and Loom, and we are proudly backed by top-tier venture capital firms like Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital India, and Unusual Ventures.
As a Senior Product Manager at Enterpret, you will play a pivotal role in driving the product function, leading the effort to create innovative solutions that leverage AI to transform the way businesses understand their customers.
Read more about our core values and operating principles - here.
Join us in building a product that ensures no customer pain ever goes unnoticed.
Roles & Responsibilities
This will be a full-time employment role.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and document comprehensive product requirements.
- Translate user needs into clear feature specifications and user stories for efficient development.
- Assist in creating and maintaining the product roadmap, prioritizing features based on business value.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and quality assurance processes to ensure high-quality releases.
- Analyze user data to measure product performance, gather insights, and recommend improvements.
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering, marketing, and sales teams to ensure alignment and effective communication.
- Assist in planning and executing product launches, coordinating with marketing and sales teams.
- Prepare comprehensive product documentation, user guides, and release notes.
- Currently pursuing, or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Prior experience in product management, or a related role.
- Familiarity with product management concepts, methodologies, and tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, extract meaningful insights, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, startup environment, quickly adapting to changing priorities and challenges. Prior experience in a startup is a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Fun teammates
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Smart, Humble and Friendly peers
- Monthly stipend for coffee / nutritional supplements
- Work from anywhere (in India)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that none of our employees or prospective employees receives less favourable treatment as a result of age, sex, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion or ethnic origin. Equally we aim to ensure that no such employee is disadvantaged by terms and conditions of employment which cannot be justified.