Applied NLP Engineer
Enterpret is a cutting-edge voice of customer tool that ingests and analyzes natural language from diverse sources like support conversations, social media, and sales calls, empowering product builders with actionable insights. Our customers includes distinguished names like Notion, The Browser Company, Ironclad, and Loom, and we are proudly backed by premier venture capital firms like Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital India, and Unusual Ventures.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer at Enterpret, you will join a small, dynamic team where every member significantly contributes to our success. You'll play a key role in shaping the culture and tooling of the ML engineering team, fast-paced experimentation, and the successful deployment of large language models (LLMs).
Read more about our core values and operating principles - here.
Roles & Responsibilities
This will be a full-time employment role.
- Shape the culture and tooling of the ML engineering team.
- Experiment rapidly and effectively with different models and optimization techniques.
- Work closely with the product development team to deliver high-value features.
- Utilize LLMs and encoders to tackle complex problems, such as summarisation, classification with numerous labels, semantic search, and recommendations.
- Ensure successful productionisation of machine learning models.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, AI, or a related field. An advanced degree (MSc, PhD) is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as an Applied ML Engineer for more than 1 year.
- Deep understanding of machine learning algorithms and principles, particularly large language models.
- Proficient in fast-paced experimentation and deployment of machine learning models.
- Strong alignment with our cultural values of customer obsession and a humble growth mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a small team environment.
Benefits and Perks
- Fun teammates
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Smart, Humble and Friendly peers
- Competitive remuneration package with equity options
- Generous vacation
- Learning & Development resources
- Monthly stipend for coffee / nutritional supplements
- Work from anywhere (in India)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that none of our employees or prospective employees receives less favourable treatment as a result of age, sex, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion or ethnic origin. Equally we aim to ensure that no such employee is disadvantaged by terms and conditions of employment which cannot be justified.