Customer Experience Intern
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the Customer Experience Operations (CX OPS) team
Dialpad's CX Ops team plays a pivotal role in operationalizing and enhancing everyday business practices. They specialize in establishing visibility to monitor crucial aspects of the business, providing valuable insights for strategic decision-making. Moreover, the team collaborates with CX teams, guiding them on leveraging data to anticipate and adapt to changes in the business landscape effectively. This role will work closely with the CX leaders to help develop reporting and insights to improve visibility into customer adoption, retention and opportunity for Dialpad services within our customer base.
Dialpad is seeking a CX Operations Intern to work this summer to work with our Customer Experience team. This is an exciting opportunity to see inside a late stage tech startup and get exposure across multiple areas of Customer Experience Operations inclusive of Customer Success, Renewals, Customer Support and Professional Services . This is a hybrid in-person/remote paid internship for Summer 2024, located in Denver, CO. It will run from June 3rd to August 5th.
What you'll do
In your first 30 days you will:
- Become familiar with the tools of CX ops such as BI tools, CRM, and other software that our CX teams use daily
- Understand the processes that our CS teams perform daily and propose workflow optimizations or automations
- Learn and demonstrate understanding of the current data models that are pertinent to the CX organization
- Join CS and PS calls to determine where more ops assistance is needed
By the end of your internship you will have:
- Successfully implemented a (if not multiple) process changes in the CX org allowing the team to do more with less
- Prepared reporting for items requested by CX Leadership
- Understood how to work with our data team to translate business needs into data models ready for application
- Ability to answer CX operational questions pertaining to the current processes and workflows in place
- Presented your work to a company-wide group of business leaders and mentors
Skills you'll bring
- Currently entering your Senior or Junior year of college
- Hybrid with 3-4 days in the office
- Local to Denver area (or will be for the summer)
- 60-90 days preferred (10 business weeks)
- To be interviewed
Value to the Intern
- Paid position, which provides exposure to four distinct areas of operations (Customer Support, Professional Services, Renewals and Customer Success) at a tech-forward company
- Opportunity to build skills related to, and an understanding of SaaS ecosystem, business model, and tech stack
- Chance to expand your professional network with team members of a dynamic Ai tech company of growing value
Value to Dialpad
- Give back to the community by sharing our OPS knowledge and mentorship
- Increase brand awareness among valuable potential hires; build a pipeline of known-good candidates to improve hiring efficiency/reduce costs
Join us for a summer of learning, growth, and making a tangible impact in the tech and AI industry!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.