Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
Summer Internship with Dialpad Marketing Team
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: June 3rd to August 5th, 2024 (60-90 days preferred)
About the team
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you’ll help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
As a Marketing Intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to work with our Events and Partner Marketing Team. The internship involves hands-on experience in a dynamic environment, exposure to various aspects of event planning, and campaign building.
What you'll do
Your primary project will be to develop and launch a process and store for Dialpad branded gift items (aka swag). This includes:
- Establish and manage the Sales Swag Request Process, ensuring a streamlined and efficient system.
- Implement a strategic Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Swag Strategy to enhance targeted marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute an Event Swag Strategy aligned with planned events.
- Create and maintain a Swag store catering to the needs of customers, prospects, and internal employees.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Marketing and Sales Funnel
- Familiarize yourself with the structure of a SaaS Marketing team.
- Appreciate the significance of operationalizing programs for creating seamless workflows in a large organization.
- Participate in planning meetings for current and upcoming campaigns.
By the end of your internship, you will have
- Experience in planning and executing events.
- Implemented components of marketing campaigns.
- Built an internal marketplace for ordering branded items.
Value to you
- Gain a deep understanding of marketing campaigns, discerning the crucial role of swag and its timing within campaigns.
- Appreciate the value and power of brand development, witnessing firsthand how it contributes to a company’s success in the market.
- Learn the significance of operationalizing programs, understanding how to create seamless workflows for a large organization.
Value to Dialpad
- Fresh perspective brought to the Marketing organization.
- Increased brand awareness among potential hires.
- Assistance with planning, process building, and campaign execution.
Join us for a summer of learning, growth, and making a tangible impact in the tech and AI industry!
For exceptional talent based in California the target base salary range for this position is posted below. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target range for new hire salaries for the position. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.