Workplace Experience Coordinator, Global Headquarters
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
Supporting 10 offices across the globe, the Workplace Experience team is made up of individuals who collectively work to help employees thrive. You will be critical in ensuring a safe and collaborative work environment that is brought to life by your creativity and passion.
We are seeking a highly talented and energetic employee to assist in all operational aspects of running our global headquarters office in San Ramon, CA. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, People Experience, and supporting a large portion of our senior executive team at our Headquarters, this Dialer will be the first impression for our most senior stakeholders from our customers, investors, bankers, and the board. You will be the point person who is responsible for creating a world-class, cloud software company, global headquarter – keeping the office running smoothly regardless of the activities required on a given day.
This is an in-office role, expected to be on-site at our San Ramon Headquarters five days per week, on a full-time basis.
What you’ll do:
- Be the very professional, positive first impression to Dialpad’s most senior visitors: customers, investors, bankers, the board, and other executive level interfaces. This will involve greeting and getting them whatever they need to deliver a delightful experience. These visitors need to walk away saying to themselves, “This was the most positive experience I’ve ever had at any software company headquarters.”
- Ensure that the Dialpad Headquarters office in San Ramon is a delightful and efficient workplace for executive staff, employees, and visitors as noted above
- Critical and timely support for CFO, CEO and other top executives to host office visitors such as board members, candidates, and customers. This includes providing on-the-ground administrative support for the CFO and CEO on an up to daily basis.
- Maintain extreme confidentiality at all times
- Coordinate and help manage events such as Board Meetings, All-Hands meetings, New Hire Orientation, team off-sites, while partnering closely with IT and facilities
- Coordinate with various Dialpad vendors to ensure the office is operating efficiently
- Order and manage inventory of food, drinks, and other consumables, complying with company policies
- Partner with hiring managers and our new-hire team to curate a world class onboarding experience
- Management of new hire and anniversary swag
- Develop and support global employee recognition programs
- Identify projects that will improve employee experience and productivity
- Shepherd the entire San Ramon team into maintaining a perfectly clean and organized facility – suited for the most senior visitors at any time
- Complete administrative tasks around the headquarters
Who You Are:
You have at least two years of experience as a highly organized administrator with strong multitasking and time management skills, meeting multiple project deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You possess strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic and positive attitude, and excellent work ethic with a flexibility to work with a variety of team members and meet project demands.
- Self-starter with an ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Excellent writing, copy editing and oral communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Engaging presenter to a large audience
- Strong skills with Google Workspace tools such as Google Slides & Docs
- Ability to take direction and a capacity for independent initiative
- Can-do attitude and good sense of humor
- Energetic – We are enthusiastic and would like you to be too. Bottom line, people are enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with you. You exude fun, professional optimism
- Organized, detail-oriented, and well informed. You should be prepared to track down hard-to- find information, juggle deadlines, and take on a variety of challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Unwavering integrity
Dialpad benefits and perks
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) at Dialpad
At Dialpad, we are passionate about Doing the Right Thing. This means we are committed to building a values-driven culture that celebrates identity, inclusion and belonging. As a global company, it’s our responsibility to come together to create a culture where all Dialers can Work Beautifully, Delight Our Users, and Innovate Continuously to bring our world-class product to life.
Every Voice Matters at Dialpad. We build community through our Employee Resource Groups, company-wide celebrations, service days, and a robust internal learning & development program focused on the success of our Dialers.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, including just recently for 2023, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Benefits, time-off, and wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, and we reimburse for gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
For exceptional talent based in California the target base salary range for this position is posted below. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target range for new hire salaries for the position. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.