Account Manager, Mid-Market
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
An Account Manager (AM) at Dialpad is responsible for providing best in class strategic account management across a portfolio of existing Dialpad customers while growing YoY revenue. Serving as a consultant to the client, the AM will show the value of what's possible through the implementation of additional Dialpad product suite offerings.
The AM will develop and execute on a sales strategy for their book of business. They will be responsible for meeting/exceeding sales and revenue goals and objectives, overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction. The AM is ultimately responsible for making sure our customers are constantly realizing the value of their account, driving positive outcomes for both the customer and Dialpad.
The AM is a member of the Sales organization, will carry a revenue quota and will report directly to their front line sales leader.
What you’ll do
- Focused on a portfolio of Mid-Market customers, the Mid-Market AM will own the sales process from start to finish. You will work closely with Sales Managers, Sales Engineers, Customer Success, Professional Services, Marketing and Dialpad Partners to grow our existing customer base
- Create an account plan for how you will achieve your quarterly goals
- Cultivate relationships with our customers to gain insight into customer strategy and expansion plans
- Work leads and generate pipeline
- Achieve or exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Serve as a Dialpad expert and become a trusted advisor and resource for your customers
- Identify customers who would be a good fit for the Customer Advisory Board and Executive Sponsor Program. Become an advocate for the customer back to Dialpad
Skills you’ll bring
- 5+years of experience in a closing sales role
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding revenue targets with either a New Business or Account Management background
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders and decision makers
- Experience with solution selling techniques such as SPICED and/or MEDDICC
- Experience providing timely and accurate forecasts to sales leadership
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Willingness to travel to customer locations or events as needed
- SaaS sales background required, bonus points for UCaaS/CCaaS
- Experienced with CRM software (ex. Salesforce) and GSuite tools (Google Sheets)
Dialpad Benefits and Perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Benefits, time-off, and wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, home internet bill, home office equipment, gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.