Technical Services Sales Manager
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Instrumental in the success and retention of Dialpad customers, our Customer Success and Professional Services teams are the backbone of our company. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first call to their last (if there is one!)
Dialpad’s Professional Services team plays an essential role in educating customers on Dialpad products. This team aligns closely with Sales, Customer Success and Support to constantly improve our product deployment and change management process.
As an Advanced Services Sales Manager you’ll own a booking quota for Professional Services revenue with a focus on Complex Omnichannel, Expert IVR Workflow or Custom App development designs, You’ll work closely with the Sales Engineering organization and PS Leadership to help discover, scope, and sell advanced service offerings to new and existing Dialpad customers. You’ll also help create processes that define how our Services offerings are positioned in the Sales process. In addition, you’ll add to the Customer Journey by adding efficiency in the Sales to Professional Services transition.
This position reports to our Senior Manager of Solution Architects and has the opportunity to be based in any one of our North American office locations.
What you’ll do
- Own a Services quota, targeting to exceed that number every quarter
- Work hand in hand with our Sales & Professional Services organizations, being an effective resource in the Pre-sales process to demonstrate the value in our Advanced Professional Services offerings.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to find opportunities, scope, propose and sell services to both new and existing Customers
- Align closely with the Sales Engineering team in the Customer requirements scoping process
- Contribute to and own internal process improvements across the teams and broader Professional Services organization
- Drive deal reviews internally to ensure alignment - ensure the scope of the project is well defined for professional services
- Understand and help optimize business operations processes for services sales
- Build strong cross-functional relationships within Dialpad’s GTM teams (legal, deal desk, account teams, sales, PS leadership)
- Provide bookings forecast and demonstrate strong command of your book of business
- Learn the Dialpad deployment methodology and the approach that our Professional Services team takes to deploying the Dialpad TruCaaS platform to our customers
Skills you’ll bring
- 10+ years of experience in a Sales and/or Services Sales role (bonus for prior Telecom sales experience)
- Proven track record for meeting bookings targets
- Proven ability to communicate and translate effectively across multiple groups from sales and accounts to deal desk, legal, product, and engineering, with an emphasis on partnering with engagement managers to ensure success transitions from sales to delivery
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Technical Skills you’ll bring:
Contact Center Knowledge
- Strong understanding of Contact Center Applications and Platforms
- Understanding of Contact Center Analytics
- Workflow Expertise
- Advanced knowledge of Workflow Engines.
Customer Experience Design
- Expertise in designing customer experiences on voice and digital channels.
- Chat Flow and Deflection strategy
- IVR Workflow Designs
- Knowledge about Digital Transformation and Journey
- Development as a Service sales level design experience
- Advanced understanding of Cloud Architecture and applications.
- Proficient in discussing Development Frameworks.
- Experience with Rest APIs.
- CRM Integrations
- Knowledge of custom integration techniques with CRM solutions like Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho. VOIP Proficiency
- Familiarity with VOIP Protocols
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Benefits, time-off, and wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, home internet bill, home office equipment, gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.