Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
As an Administrative Assistant, you’ll be a partner to our senior leadership team to provide administrative and project management support. You will play a key role in the day to day operations of a company in growth mode to help increase productivity and drive effectiveness.
This position reports to our Chief Human Resources Officer, and has the opportunity to be based remotely in the Philippines, with working hours in Pacific Standard Time, US.
What you’ll do
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Expert Meeting Management - play an integral role in planning meetings, taking notes and following up on action items
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Effective, thoughtful and proactive support of multiple complex calendars and email management
- Coordination & collaboration with other departments such as Finance & HR Partners on key business events
- Organize, prioritize, and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action/attention required is addressed
- Correspond on the senior leadership team's behalf and communicate with various internal and external contacts - you will be communicating across all platforms, using our product suite
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Handle administrative details independently, while keeping stakeholders appropriately informed or engaged.
Skills you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to two or more senior leaders
- 5+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of two or more senior leaders
- 5+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for two or more senior leaders
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience with Google Suite
- B.A. / B.S. preferred
Dialpad Benefits and Perks
EQUITY, BALANCE, AND BELONGING
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
BENEFITS, TIME-OFF & WELLNESS
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, home internet bill, home office equipment, gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.